Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If I Were The New England Patriots

"Very rarely I never sit and believe me, you know Justin, I believe it is necessary to give the Patriots some tips now so that they are better off." Well, is one of those rare moments. Let's take an eye to what is happened these last days and put things into perspective. Several days ago the Pittsburgh Steelers get needed victory, but lose their # 1 step back, rear running with most shipyards in the League. Tonight, the Dallas Cowboys get a much needed to help them clinch home-field advantage, but eventually lose their # 1 game maker, launch of T.O. to catch my drift victory?


Then let's say that I am the New England Patriots (something that makes it difficult to even consider) and I'm on play Miami this week and the week next Giants. I've already trapped home field advantage for the playoffs. I am the best team that the NFL would have never seen. It's great to be me. Keep in mind, it's NFL: things can change in a blink of eye. What happens if one superstar Tom Brady or as superstar Randy Moss get injured during these two weeks?Dolphin play for pride and the Giants have a defense solid percutante.Il is not crazy to think that one of these events can occur.


You know what happens if either descend with a serious injury? They are not there for the Super Bowl. As crazy as this may sound, but the Indianapolis Colts were quietly getting healthier and play better and better completely unnoticed.So everyone is doing on Patriots that nobody seems to note the Colts play late .j ' mean, illuminates. What is a series of 5-game victory when another team has their own staff ranging from a 14-game?


All that said, here's what I'd do if I were Bill Belichick: play Tom Brady and Randy Moss tomorrow for the first half only. Let Brady throw three passes to interfere with Moss and then we call it an afternoon/early evening. Dolphin go score 6 points tomorrow. Maybe same that they play in the first quarter that it wrap.Then, next week when the Giants come into having already included in the playoffs because they will beat Buffalo tomorrow, you don't even play Brady or Moss.Les Giants are not going to need to win this game and will therefore be based Burress, Jacobs and some other guys keys so that they can get healthy for the playoffs. I am convinced that a Brady and Moss-less team can still beat the Giants without their key players. In this way, you get your beautiful season always perfect, but more important still, you keep your Super Bowl rings in sight.


I have probably stand alone in this view because the opportunity to go perfect in a season that has very very rarely.But what the Patriots must arise is as follows: Y go perfect but possibly losing a top player for series worth?I know what my answer would be.

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Followers

Powered by Blogger.